Document Template & Share
With the Document Module, you can prepare templates for the documents you constantly use in your business processes. You can prepare templates manually or use your predefined templates. Using these templates, you can also share your documents with your customers/company employees by using "Shareable Link" or "Email.
Contributions to the Document Module
- You can create as many templates as you want.
- You can create templates for Email, Quote, Lead, Contact, Opportunity, and Price List Modules.
- You can convert your templates to HTML code and upload them to the system.
- You can share the documents by creating a Shareable link in your FowCRM account or by E-mail.
- With Shareable Link, you can track who viewed the documents you sent.
Document Module Usage Scenarios
- You can save the Account card format to the system as a template. By using this template, you can create a document with the relevant company detail. *You can define a Price List template for the system. And then use this template on any price list you create.
- You can define the E-mail templates that you use constantly in the system. For example, by adding content such as information emails, meeting arrangement emails, and reminder emails as templates, you can create a document for the relevant person or company and share the document output.
- You can convert your Quote document to HTML code and upload it to the system. For any Quote you create, you can print out an offer document by using the template you have added to the system.
- If you want to create an quote document for the opportunity, you can use the quote templates that you have defined in the system.
Where Can I View Documents?
You can view the document list under the "Document" heading on the detail screens of the modules.
Main Menu > Module > Module Title > Module Detail Screen > Document
How to Create a Document Template?
You can create as many templates as you want for the Offer, Lead, Company, Person, Opportunity, and Price List modules.
The way you need to follow to create a Document Template:
Settings->Customization->Templates->Module Selection->Add Custom/Add New
Note: You can create your document manually by clicking the "Add New" button or you can upload your ready-made template by clicking the "Add Special" button.
How to Create a Document?
First of all, go to the detail page of the module you want to create the document for, and then click on the "Document" title on the left side of the detail screen. You can create the document manually by clicking the "Create Document" button on the document screen or you can upload your ready documents by clicking the "Upload" button. Note: For example, when you want to add a document for an A company; In the company module, click on the title of company A and go to the detail screen.
Company Detail Screen > Document > Create Document
You can create a new document by following the steps.
Fields in the Document Addition Form
There are some fields that you need to fill in the document adding form. These areas are:
- Document Name: The name you will give to the document you will create
- Model Name: Specifies which module you will create the document for. This field is automatically filled by the system based on the module of the detail page you are on.
- Template: Choose from the templates you have created under Settings.
- Model: refers to which record of the module you are creating the document for. (For example, it refers to the document to be created for "Consulting Proposal" in the Offer module.)
Fields in the Document Template Addition Form
There are some fields that you need to fill in the document template adding form. These areas are:
- Module: The module name for which you will create the template is filled in automatically by the system.
- Title: Indicates the name that will define the template content.
- Subject: Refers to the topic that describes the content.
- Template Type: Indicates the format of the output you will receive. It can be selected to be in portrait or landscape format.
- Template: It refers to the area where you will create the template. You can add text, logos, images, links, tables, and parameters to the text editor that opens, and you can easily format the font, style, and page layout of the text.
Note ! To define your complex templates, you can generate HTML codes and define them to the system. Thus, you can create document outputs in the detail you want. You can add the HTML template you will create from the "Add Special" section.
Operations that can be performed on the Document
Actions That Can Be Performed on the Listing Screen
From the "Three Dots" icon on the left of the documents listed on the Module>Module Detail>Document page,
- Sending by Mail,
- Shareable Link Creation,
- Authorization and
- You can delete operations
Operations that can be performed on the Detail Screen
"Module>Module Detail>Document>Document Detail" from the "Three Dots" icon in the upper right corner
- Sending by Mail and
- You can create Shareable Links.
You can also perform "Download" and "Preview" on the detail page.
Operations that can be performed on the Document Template
By clicking the "Three Dots" icon on the left side of the relevant template title in "Settings > Customization > Templates"
- Editing and
- You can delete operations
Fields in Document Detail Page
- Document Information: You can view the detailed information of the document.
- History: You can view the information about who made the transactions/updates on the file and when.
- Shared Links: You can create a share link for the document. Using the link, you can view the information of who read the document you shared.
There are two ways you can share your documents with your customers or employees. These;
1. Send by E-mail
You can share your documents via Email. The way you need to follow for this; "Three Dots" Icon > "Send by Mail" on the left side of the document title.
2. Shareable Link
You can share your documents with the link you created. The way you need to follow for this; "Three Dots" Icon > "Shareable Link" on the left side of the document title.